Thursday, August 28, 2008

About Us.

Welcome to my site.

I am your host, the nameless one. There is nothing more you need to know about me, other than I write for a living and have also been blogging since 2004. For the past year, I have been interested in writing reviews for specific products. Why? When I read the average product reviews on amazon.com , bestbuy.com, and other websites, I never get a true 'feel' of the users overall opinion.

So I created this site, with a play on words in the title, and reviews that don't contain opinions like the following:

"This is a great album!! People on here bitchin about a harder album can go listen to something else!! Staind has always been best with their slower tunes! Just like Pearl Jam when they try to speed it up their music sucks!! These bands are best with slower tunes!! Face it!! "

Link stolen from here .

These are real reviews, with real opinions that contain more than the 100 basic words of the English language. I welcome product suggestions (within reason, please) and guest reviews at any time.

The first review will be coming soon. Check back often!

Signed,

LadyJ

No comments: